Saturday, July 14, 2012

Realizations


How i wish that i could get back to the time when i was little, when the world seems to be a playground, and problems seems to be like nonsense. Back to the time when we still play with the rain, and dance when sunshine comes up. But then i realize that now i grow, i have to accept the fact that now i’m already a teen, that could never get back to the time when i was 5 years old. Now i realize that i’m mature enough, and i’m on the stage that i need to be thinking of my future.
As I grow old, my realizations about life became deeper. Problems get bigger, situations become more complicated. And I know that you are just like me too. Sometimes we wish we could go back, back to the time when the only man in our life was our dad. Our only best friend was our mom. And any pain could be healed by just a band aid and a lollipop.

1 comment:

  1. problem is everywhere now that we are ageing.. naaahh =( it frustrates me though as i get older LOL... nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete